Acceptable Usage Policy
LAST UPDATED: 7/11/2021
This Acceptable usage Policy (AUP) describes the activities that are not allowed with your use of Clanica Services.
You may not use Clanica services to engage in or promote illegal, abusive and irresponsible behavior.
Here are some of the activities that we may not allow.
1. Emails selling illegal goods or service
2. Emails that contain pornography or sexually explicit content
3. Sending email to harvested email addresses
4. Sending unsolicited bulk email
5. Sending or distributing virus/infected files
6. Sending phishing emails